- View our AVAILABLE UNITS. Preview the units and make a list of the units you would like to see in person.
- Call our office to schedule a showing of the units that interest you.
- View the units and ask any questions regarding the units. At the time of showing, we will provide information regarding the unit and the application process.
- If you would like to rent the unit and are willing to sign a 1 year lease, you will need to fill out an application and pay the non-refundable application fee and a unit reservation deposit. (The unit reservation deposit is the same amount as the security deposit.) Applications are required on everyone living in the unit that is 18 years of age and older.
- If the application is not approved, the unit reservation deposit is returned to the applicant.
- If approved, all applicants will be required to come in and sign the lease within 3 days. Upon signing of the lease, we will convert the unit reservation deposit into the security deposit. Please see (add web site link) for the rental application approval criteria.
- If approved, and applicant does NOT sign a lease within the 3 day time period the unit reservation deposit is forfeited by applicant and the application will be nullified for non-performance, unless approved by management.
- Unit reservation deposits paid with personal check will not be refunded until applicant's check has cleared our bank, and our bank has verified receipt of applicant's funds.